Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hi All,

This is my first post and I dont wanted to make it complicated.

Here I will talk about my views on Software Development, Marketing, SEO, Politics, Current News, about my hobby (reading, music and movies) and other such things.

I dont know if I can also write in regional languages here, hence you will find some posts in Gujarati or hindi.

I will try to post daily and if missed will post 2. (I hope I can do that, please also bare with my spellings)

I request all of you to put your comments good/bad to all my posts as it may be helpfull to all of us.

Last I have got this idea of starting the blog by reading http://www.whoisdeep.com and would like to thank Deep for that.

Regards,

Vipul Parekh

1 comment:

Send flowers online said...

Welcome in the field of Boggers... Deep is great guy..